1. All students must regularly attend the school in full school uniform.
2. Student who absent themselves from school days must bring a note of explanation on the following day in the school diary and submit it to the headteacher/class teacher before entering the class.
3. Every student shall maintain a high standard of discipline.
4. No student will be permitted to leave the school during learning hours on the basis of written request. Parents/Guardian should come personally to the school in case of emergency.
5. Name of those students who absent themselves from the school without prior permission /information for a period exceeding 10 consecutive days will be removed from the school record. Fresh admission fee will be charged for re-admission .
6. Students who suffer from infectious disease should not attend the school untill they are completely cured. Fitness certificate from a registered doctor/school doctor is mandatory before attending regular classes.
7. All students should wear only the prescribed school uniform on all school days and at all school functions. Students with wrong uniform will not be permitted to attend classes.
8. No child is permitted to bring any eatables without the permission of the teacher/head teacher.
9. The school diary has to be brought to the school every day and parents/guardian should see the diary for remarks, circulars e.t.c. and act accordingly.
10. Only prescribed textbooks as per the time table and library books are to be brought to the school. All copies should be prescribed school copies and should maintain well with a plastic cover over it.
11. No valuables/ornaments are permitted in the school.
12. School is not responsible for goods lost by students.
13. Causing damage to the property or things belonging to others will result in disciplinary action or/and fine.
14. Parents/guardians are not allowed to meet students or teachers during school time. If parents want to meet their children, they should have a word with the teacher on duty/concerned for whatsoever reasons, he/she should take prior permission from the same.
15. Students are not granted leave except in case of genuine medicals problems for which medicals certificate from the school Doctor/Competent authority is to be submitted.
16. Student should always speak ENGLISH language inside the institution.
17. Transfer certificate, Conduct Certificate and progress report will be issuedonly after clearing school dues(if any).
18. Students are not allowed to be absent on the closing days/re-opening days or whenever there is a school function.
19. The intended withdrawal of a pupil should be made known to the office in writing one calendar month in advance otherwise one month’s fee will be charged.
20. Disciplinary action will be taken against those who violate these rules. In all cases principal’s decision will be final.
21. A student whose behavior is injurious to the moral tone of the school or is incompatible with good discipline is liable to be removed from the school.
22. The Principal reserves the right to expel any student who in his opinion deserves such an action.
23. Under no circumstances an expelled student will be re-admitted.
24. The Principal reserves the right to cancel, add or amend any school rules.
25. ALL STUDENTS SHOULD STRICTLY UPHOLD THE ISLAMIC CODE